Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY STUDIES IN ZANZIBITS NGO:

Welcome to my blog.
I have to thanks you to open my blog which explain who am i,what am doing and my future life.

CENTER FOR FILM & MULTIMEDIA

ABOUT ZANZIBITS:
Zanzibits Center for Film and Multimedia Zanzibar is a NGO which helps the youth in the computer technology
I am student in zanzibits during the class time i study many things about computer and many about life how it is.
This is my school i learned.

These are lesson which i learned in ZANZIBITS

. Behind the screen
. Inside the web
. Web design
. Media lab
. Film
. Photography

BEHIND THE SCREEN:
This course was talking introduction about computer and introduction of using some softwares like adobe Photoshop, Microsoft word and publisher for graphics designs like businesscards,posters and web templates,
This course it was good to me because it was my first time to learn about designing.
here are my first works.

cd cover




logo and posta
INSIDE THE WEB:
It was a studying about how to surf and searching materials through internet.
WEBDESIGN:
This course was based in designing and uploading the website to the internet network online in this course i was very interested because at the first time
i did not understand any thing about website i thought the website is look like a movie or other videos in the cd or tape.
In this course i design some website which explain about my neghbourhood in Zanzibar
Here are some web templates that i design.


My first neighbourhood template.


Second neighbourhood template.